Welcome students! These links will take you to a variety of services that can help you navigate technology at UC Davis.
If you have questions about campus tech, contact the IT Express Computing Services Help Desk (ITX) at 530-754-HELP (4357), weekdays except holidays, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Top 10 Help Articles:
- Change my passphrase
- Email settings - Davismail (UC Davis Gmail)
- Creating a strong passphrase
- Connecting to ResNet or Campus DHCP using Mac OS X
- Email Settings - Faculty and Staff (using Geckomail)
- Connecting to ResNet or Campus DHCP using Windows
- Configuring Windows Vista for moobilenetx or ResnetX
- Connecting to unsecured wireless using Windows XP (moobilenet)
- Configuring Mac OS X (10.5) for moobilenetx or ResnetX
- How long does it take for my passphrase to update?